Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Lots done this week - shhh can't show any of it.

So this week was mainly a work work work kind of thing.

Last weekend I worked all weekend (including middle of the night phone calls).

This week I spent a lot of time putting a paper together with some colleagues that perhaps hasn't been as well supported as I would like - but thems the breaks as another colleague said.

The week was nicely capped by my work laptop ceasing to co-operate and presenting me with a Blue Screen of Death. Time to pack it in.

I do have my new Rockin' Sock Club 2008 yarn but yet to start on it. Picture to come.

Knitting work has been concentrated on one of the bag projects whilst alternating between catching up on Season 3 of Grey's and watching the West Wing Season 1 (Dh won't watch Grey's with me!).




Is it for the Bag Swap?...Could be!



No comments: