Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

FO's and WIP's





I am currently working on a scarf that was to be for me.

I have since decided that the green is not quite the colour I want and have mentally re-assigned the gift to my mother for mother's day.



It's knitting up beautifully in the green colourway of the Cleckheaton Country Silk 8 ply



I have also completed the finishing touches (Sewing up and buttons) on the baby sweaters and presented them (or at least left them to be discovered) for the now former work colleagues. The reaction so far has been one of total delight. The Mirasol Hacho yarn is gorgeous.




The EZ sweater (kimono) Takes up a heap of yarn - needing more than 2 skeins (Thankfully the leftovers from the other sweater were just enough!!!). The other is easily finished in 2 skeins.

No comments: