Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Falling off the Yarn Diet Wagon

As you may recall I joined up to the knit from Stash thread on Ravelry. Trying to finish all my WIP's. I have strayed in the interest of some special order baby presents (specifically the fat cats - but more on that later).

This week I bought and ordered a lot of yarn some with purpose but some without purpose.
You can see it all below.

The haul consists of

Hand Maiden Flaxen in Amethyst; Kaaluund Enchante (more silk) in Lavendar; Kaalund Classic 2 in Camphor Laurel; Yarn Pirate BFL Sock in Merlot; Socks That Rock in Lighweight Goody Goody (Fruit Tingle Colourway) - A Sock Club arrival; Mirasol Hacho in Red/Orange/Blue Yellow for another Fat Cat; Cosy Wool in Fruit Tingle Colourway and some Purple and Deep pink to make a little girl a felted purse with a flower or two on it.

I promise I will knit with these all soon - i just have to finish some of what I have

On the finishing front

Progress on the knitting front - the Fat Cat Hacho is finished knitting and felting as I type (Sat morning). It seems to be felting really really well.

The Light n Easy Scarf is galloping along (it has been my main travel knitting when I got board with the Fat Cat).



No comments: