Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Violet Greenjeans




I love when you hit that productive space where you are actually getting a lot done and it seems like very little effort or at least you are enjoying the effort.
This weekend I managed to achieve that finishing socks, a hat and getting back onto my Violet Greenjeans. I have varied the cable section making every break cable rather than every second break. And I love it. Can't wait to get a button and have consistently warm weather to wear it.
I also managed some knitting on my icarus shawl whilst we were out and about.
You will notice in the picture from the back that the decreases in the sleeves created a really interesting pooling effect so i have these lines curving around my elbows.

I have managed to also send off Knitters Guild Membership forms with a Money order.

No comments: