Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

2009 Personal Sock Club Pattern Pick #2

So yesterday after unwrapping the yarn I contemplated the pattern.
What pattern did the yarn want to be!

I arrived at Embossed Leaves Socks by Mona Schmidt in the Favourite Socks - 25 Timeless Designs from Interweave Knits.

This book is one of my favourites I love the spiral binding and the collection of sock patterns that are both beautiful and practical.

I also like the way it is presented an entire sock pattern at a time as opposed to the Vogue Knitting Ultimate Sock Book which has some patterns at the back preceeded by a whole heap of stitch options.

2 comments:

Rose Red said...

My favourite pattern! I have earmarked one of my sock club packages for this pattern too!

LynS said...

I think this is a beautiful pattern - and it seems very appropriate for the lovely blue / green colour of the yarn that arrived from your Personal Sock Club.