Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Funky Tank for Bub


So a colleague is leaving this week to go on Maternity Leave.

When i first met her she was not a fan of knitted things on babies and kids (she has a daughter who is a toddler).


After sitting next to me for 12 months she has become a big fan of knitted gifts, this is mainly due to the colours and styles i knit (especially for kids) she was given lots of things in white and lemon when her daughter was born (and I mean lemon not yellow).


I have perhaps created a small but delightful burden for myself as her mother has now been commissioned to complete some items for her new addition in finding something i can knit her.


I have decided to give her something for later on (closer to 6-9 months) in some different colours. (She is having a boy)

The Pattern is Zoe Mellor's Funky Tank top striped in Bendigo Woollen Mills Cotton in Maritime, Teal, Fennel and Latte.

3 comments:

Rose Red said...

Yay for converting someone to the knitted garment (hmmm, lemon has a lot to answer for doesn't it!)

LynS said...

More super-speedy knitting. Wow. I think the vests I've knitted for the dotee have been the most worn garments - really useful for little children.

missfee said...

love the colour combo