Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

What I did with my Christmas Holidays

I managed to take the three days between Christmas and New Year off giving myself an early much needed break.

It hasn't been as successful for sewing (due to the Christmas tree and decorations occupying the dining room aka my sewing room) but has had good results for knitting and spinning.

I am all but finished spinning up the lovely msgusset's jade optim merino and should hopefully be plying tonight or tomorrow. See the loevely bobbiny goodness..
And still some more roving to spin up.
I have also managed to complete the back of the Mountain View cardigan and have just completed knitting to the ribbed waist (for the second time) of the right front. The Louet Euroflax Linen Sportweight is lovely to knit with and the colour is simply stunning. Vivian from Ecoyarns will special order for you. Did i mention the colour range is amazing.



back to work tomorrow!!

2 comments:

gemma said...

The mountain view is even more lovely in "person", such a perfect colour.

DrK said...

that is coming up a treat! how great is this pattern?! and of course i didnt rip my buttonhole-less right front, i will just put them on the left front. i am only doing a few anyway...