Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Busy Blogfest

So we come to the last day of June and the end of the June Busy Blogfest.

My achievements
30 films (including On the Waterfront at the Art Gallery of NSW tonight)
Knitting - not quite finished Hoodie - 2 pattern repeats left 1 before decreases.
Spinning - 2 50g skeins laceweight + 3/4 bobbin

One New Film Club #12StepFC - whose first official meeting was at the AGNSW tonight - Free Films)
A group of film lovers from the Sydney Film Festival who connected via Twitter.

More passion for my blogging
More passion for film
A love of my knitting
A conviction that socks are the best Film Festival Knitting projects!
Much anticipation for the Bendigo Sheep and Wool Show.

I hope you have enjoyed June and I think you can expect more regular blogging from me.

2 comments:

LynS said...

Wow - we made it. Like you, I've found that blogging each day has reawakened my interest in the activity. And your film-going and reviews have been inspirational.

DrK said...

what a busy productive june you have had! look forward to more blogging from you as well!