Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bendigo Bound

Tonight I start the first (very short) part of the trip to Bendigo.
I am off to stay at my Mum's house near to the M5 and easier access to the south-western exit from Sydney

I am sharing the weekend with some amazing knitters Bells (who celebrated her birthday yesterday), Drk and Yarna as well as my Mum and my aunt.

I am contemplating projects to take and have settled on socks (yet to be cast on) and a shawl (also yet to be cast on - and a hat (as a just in case)

I am really excited like a little kid.

3 comments:

Rose Red said...

I am so envious like an envious person!!

Have fun!

Yarna said...

I am so envious that you are so organised! Safe travelling - see you tomorrow afternoon.

1funkyknitwit said...

ahahhaah.. I'm so laughing at Jane & Sue's comments right now, but have a great trip Jody, wish it were me :D