Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Stash Reallocation

Today a group of us from the Morris & Sons Group had a Stash Reallocation afternoon.

Essentially a group of us come together to eat, drink, knit, chat, laugh and paw all over a whole bunch of yarn. I managed to re-home 3 x skeins of Wollmeise Lace (Schwarz, Golden Pair, Feldmaus) and a skein each of Jitterbug (Velvet Plum) and STR Lightweight in Dragon Dance.

All I bought home was the Wooldancer Fibre Sampler (thanks MissFee), the Taube Wollmeise and some buttons from TooManyCrafts.


One of the highlights was the button box. Eventually I just spread it out on the chest in Sushiwiz's loungeroom and we all took turns sorting through.


This is what the stash collection looked after post everyone picking over it much depleted from it's starting state. I think MissFee and 1Funkyknitwit may have some pre-photos.

3 comments:

Rose Red said...

ooooh, I wish I could have had a leave pass today - although I suspect it's better for my StashDowning that I wasn't there!! Missed you all!

LynS said...

So sad to have missed this - particularly the button box!

1funkyknitwit said...

Sorry lovely I didn't take photos but I had a great time..lol - I see you did too ;D

arhmm... thanks for the Wollmeise lace ;D